Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adelaide Now: Stephanie Gilmore Signs Deal with Quiksilver

Just a fortnight after her wrist was broken in a bashing outside her home, the likeable Gilmore revealed she had signed a five-year deal with Quiksilver which includes her joining 13 female artists, musicians, photographers, writers, philanthropists and fashion designers as a brand ambassador. In Gilmore's words she believes that "Everything (She is)  learning about the company is, it's more about the lifestyle, music, art, philanthropy and being creative, being independent, being young and successful and having fun. When I think about what drives me and what I want to accomplish in my life, that fits pretty nicely and it sounds good to me. I just got excited about it." To read more about Stephanie and the Quiksilver lifestlye on Adelaide click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment